Dear Members/Changemakers,

My name is Ayusha Bhajanka and I am launching a national awareness campaign against Child Sexual Abuse (Rakshak- I, my own bodyguard) through an organization called KidsRights Changemakers Organisation, Amsterdam. I am looking for one youth representative from each state of India to join me in this campaign as the state ambassador.

Requirements:

• Must feel strongly towards the cause
  • Should be fluent in English
  • Must know the local (state) language
  • Should be between 18 to 24 of age

My mission is not just to protect children who are victims but also to spread awareness by starting a conversation around safe/unsafe touch for precaution. I believe by educating children around the laws and provisions against child sexual abuse and safe/unsafe touch we are not only saving them from becoming the victims of today but also ensuring they do not become the predators of tomorrow.

The details of the campaign will be updated soon. Please feel free to message me or drop a comment if you're interested or have suggestions and/or quarries. 

You need to be a member of International Youth Council to add comments!

Join International Youth Council

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Ayusha,

I would be glad to be a part of this but I would be okay if could you brief me a little about the same.

• Hello Ayusha, 
    This is surely one of the issues to work on and I would be happy to be part of it!

• Thank you for your response Yesha, can't wait to get connected to you.

This reply was deleted.